The Men's Fellowship meets in the Cafe on Monday's at 9:00am. It is important for men to pour their whole hearts into knowing God intimately. Our enemy's number one weapon is distraction. Secondly, it is discouragement that triggers a dropdown menu that includes worry, addictions, a compromised lifestyle, and an absence of intimate fellowship with Jesus Our Savior. The apostle Paul talks about the PRIZE in Philippians 3:14 which is a life to be lived, a place to do it, and Jesus to do it with. We study the Word verse by verse to understand to a greater degree the love the Father has for us. He cannot take His eyes off of us.
The Bible says Jesus was SENT to be "God With Us"
What we believe about Christ and His preeminence in our lives:
- To seek and save the lost (not waiting for us to find Him first) | Luke 19:10
- To give His life a ransom (GR: exagorazo means: "to buy a slave in order to set him free" | Mat. 20:28
- To pay our debt in full (propitiation: "satisfaction of debt") In Jesus we owe God absolutely nothing! | 1John 2:2
- To show us Father God (His heart, His ways) "Anyone who looks at me sees the Father" " God tells me exactly what to say & how to say it" | Jn 12:44-45
- To give us rest in this weary world | Mat.11:28-30
- To make us whole (bind-up [heal] broken hearts...set captives free)...even hearts that are broken from self-inflicted wounds - free from all bondage: physical addictions; emotional prison (guilt, bitterness); and spiritual bondage (legalism & performance-based religion).
- To be our light (never have to walk in darkness again, if we stay close to Him) | John 1:4-7
- To be our peace (with life, with God and with each other) | John 16:33; Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:14
- To be our High- Priest (bridge-builder to God) who always prays for us as he did for Peter in Luke 22. | Heb. 2:17-18; Heb. 4:15-16; Heb. 7:25
- To be our defense attorney | 1John 2:1
- To be someone we can always trust | Heb. 13:5
"God Himself has said: "I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support...I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake you nor let you down (relax My hold on you) - ASSUREDLY NOT!"
We look forward to meeting you!
God Bless, Nikk