The Bible Speaks connects and serves the people of the Seacoast area of South Berwick, ME and surrounding neighborhoods. We believe that the most important thing in life is our relationship with Jesus and building community together.
What We Believe at TBS:
- The unchanging authority and inspiration of the Holy Scriptures
- God as a Trinity of three persons in one essence, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The deity and humanity of Jesus Christ who was born of a virgin by the Holy Spirit
- The fall of man, resulting in the inherent sin nature and the lost condition of the human race
- Salvation by grace through faith alone in Christ's sacrifice on the cross and His blood atonement
- The physical bodily resurrection of Christ from the dead
- The visible return of Jesus Christ, pre-tribulation and pre-millennial
Statement of Purpose:
To Share the personal love of God with individuals and families, teaching the importance of:
- Worshipping God
- Fellowshipping and caring for one another
- Growing in spiritual maturity
- Reaching others with the love of God
Learning from Jesus
True knowledge is to deepen our relationship with Jesus, not just information gathering.
Loving others in Community
Genuine personal growth and life transformation happen best by developing authentic relationships with others. This is where we learn to love others as we love ourselves.
Living out the Gospel
True followers of Christ will always desire to live out their faith by helping others in practical ways. We desire to demonstrate the hope of Jesus to everyone around us.